Genuine and authentic food, which is made using our in-house products as well as local products, is prepared daily in our kitchen..
The Agritourism Fusini offers its restaurant to both internal and external guests, and we can also cater for private functions. You can taste typical food from the Maremma which is prepared with care and passion by our chefs Elisa and Patrizia.
All our dishes are served with our exquisite IGT TOSCANA wine: white, red, and Vermentino. These too have been made with care and passion, with no added preservatives, by the owners Enzo and Angelo.
In the winter dinner is served in the dining room, whilst in the summer it’s served on the spectacular porch from which you can admire the view and listen to birdsongs.
Here are some of our dishes:
- Tortelli Maremmani a classic pasta dish renowned in the Maremma
- Tagliatelle al Cinghiale wild boar tagliatelle
- Gnocchi alla Buttera a typical pasta dish made with bacon in a spicy tomato sauce
- Acquacotta Maremmana a traditional Tuscan soup made with vegetables and eggs
- Taglioni Funghi e Salsiccia pasta with a sausage and mushroom sauce
- Pollo Fritto fried chicken
- Cinghiale alla Cacciatora wild boar
- Maialino al Forno roast suckling pork
- Sbriciolona alla Crema A cream-based dessert
- Torta della Nonna “Grandma’s cake” - A dessert made with pine nuts and cream
- Panna cotta
- Tronco alla Nutella a delicious dessert made with Nutella
- Tagliatelle Verdi al Ragù Bianco pasta with a meat sauce>/li>